DCMP members can access the full video for free here: https://www.dcmp.org/media/12804 – To find out if you qualify, visit https://dcmp.org/signup The Nazca Lines in southern Peru are a group of pre-Columbian geoglyphs etched into desert sands. There are about 300 different figures, including animals and plants. Composed of over 10,000 lines, some of which measure 30 meters wide and stretch more than 9 kilometers, the figures are most visible from the air or nearby hilltops. Part of the “Around the World” series.
- Hello Neighbor in Real Life!!! Squishy Scavenger Hunt Game in Huge Box Fort Maze!
- Peppa Pig en Español Episodios completos Bebé Guarro | Pepa la cerdita
- PERU: NAZCA LINES – MUMMIES – ARTISANS
- Shocking Artefacts And Human Remains Found In 2000 Year Old Pyramid | Blowing Up History
- Snow Man【ミッション】 6人で合計6分間笑うな！