DCMP members can access the full video for free here: https://www.dcmp.org/media/12804 – To find out if you qualify, visit https://dcmp.org/signup The Nazca Lines in southern Peru are a group of pre-Columbian geoglyphs etched into desert sands. There are about 300 different figures, including animals and plants. Composed of over 10,000 lines, some of which measure 30 meters wide and stretch more than 9 kilometers, the figures are most visible from the air or nearby hilltops. Part of the “Around the World” series.
- Nazca Lines – Discover The Nazca Lines in Peru in 35 Seconds
- The Bizarre Case Of The Mummified Alien Baby Found In Russia | The Unexplained Files
- No Identificado | El pueblo de Nazca y Palpa defenderán a los seres tridáctilos | 10 de Noviembre
- AI discovers new Nazca Lines proving the robots will find the aliens for us
- Strange Mummy discovered in Nazca Peru